Livestock Pedigree & Tracking Management
The AVANTE LIVESTOCK-TRAKKER™ is designed to use the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology in tracking livestock.
An RFID tag that contains a unique ID number and description is attached to livestock. A rancher uses a wand reader to read the tags and the collected data is saved in a secure digital card embedded in the wand reader.
The data stored on the secure digital card can be exported onto a PC for permanent record keeping.
Passive RFID Tags, Portals and Reader for Animal Identification
- Employs etched copper antenna inlays with molded chip modules packaging for ultimate reliability.
- Employs an ISO-15693 chip @ 13.56 MHz with read/write capability.
- All interconnections are made with reflow soldering using patented chip-jumpers (US 6,665,193) for reliable low cost transponders.
- All transponder tags are laminated with PE or PET protective layers.
- Portals are most efficient and reliable for passive tags that will hang down (not for those animal that have ear tags that may position corresponding tags “parallel” to the ground).
- For some animals, use of active tags that can be used over a five year period may be cost effective.
- Tag and track individual livestock at less than $1 each when passive RFID is applicable.
- When more functions and high value livestock is to be monitored, temperature and heart rate (pulse) can be monitored 24/7 at a cost of less than $3 for each animal life-cycle.
- Meet and exceed all requirements of the United States Animal Identification Plan (USAIP).
- Automatic data capturing for ease of compliance.
- Full pedigree data of each animal.
- Full medical and relocation history of each animal from birth to use.
- Lowest cost of ownership in usage.
- Convert the USAIP to a profit center rather than a cost center.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
- Patented reliable and robust RFID tags at 13.56 MHz based on ISO 15693 and EPC.
- Tags of different form-factors at a cost of less than $1 to less than $0.25 each.
- Patented antenna arrays of all sizes and shapes for chutes, barns, etc. for automatic data capturing that eliminates all manual labor.
- Low cost stationary and handheld readers.
- Software for compliance to the USAIP with management data for patented pedigree tracking.
- Low power active RFID ZONER™ tag at < $10 each (reusable and reprogrammable with new ID for over 5 years) and $200 RELAYER™ reader for real-time locating and health monitoring (temperature and pulse) monitoring applications.
Please refer to the following links for other specific applications using this patented RFID real-time locating system:
- Hazmat Storage and Transport
- Car Park Management
- Dealer Vehicle Loading and Tracking
- Vehicle Fleet Management
- Yard Management
- School Bus and Student Transportation Tracking
- Car and Vehicle Theft Recovery