Hospital Medical Personnel and Asset Visibility System
AVANTE Nodal and RTLS Personnel and Asset Visibility System for Critical Medical Equipment and Assets
- Free 60-Day Trial Configuration (starting May 1, 2008)
- ZONER™-ASID(Asset Tag): 30 ASID
- RELAYER™-RTLS(For Forming a Real-Time Locating System): 4 RELAYER-RTLS
- ACCESS-TRAKKER® SOFTWARE
- INSTALLATION AND VERIFICATION
- ZONER™-GPID(Optional for General Personnel Badge): 10 GPID
- ZONER™-SSID(Optional for Visitors and Security Personnel Badge): 10 SSID
- RELAYER™-Nodal(Optional to provide real-time visibility of “IN-OUT” status by monitoring all access points): 4 RELAYER-Nodal (Access Points)
- Data Center Application
- Art & Collectible Protection
- Workplace Safety & Security
- Campus Environment Security
- Small Business Access Control Management
- Apartment & Gated Community Access Management
The system and communications are IP-based and robust with built-in redundancy:
- The RTLS is IP-based and data can be monitored from anywhere and anytime.
- Communications of exceptions are normally fed directly and synchronized with other security systems but also report independently whenever there is exception.
- Monitoring software uses .NET web-based framework to provide seamless and easy integration and communication via web services with legacy and other security systems.
- Additional safety feature of on-demand real-time reporting button is a common feature on all personnel RFID ZONER™ badges in case of emergency and need of additional help.
- They system works 24/7/365 independent of other security systems. The RFID ZONER™ tags and badges with batteries last at least 5 years.
- AVANTE also provides backup monitoring data center services for redundancy and archives that data for customers needing such information.
AVANTE PERSONNEL AND ASSET VISIBILITY SYSTEM FOR HOSPITALS AND MEDICAL CENTERS
Effective asset availability management is critical for the success of hospitals and medical centers. The ability to locate and utilize life-saving hospital equipment and medical assets is one of the key controls that may reduce overall medical care costs. Effective asset management starts with visibility by real-time tracking of important medical equipment and hospital assets.
How can AVANTE Real-Time Locating System and Personnel-Asset Visibility System benefit hospitals and medical centers?
- Documented inventory and utilization of important and critical medical assets
- Detailed control and utilization on leased and owned assets
- Dramatically reduces manual tracking process and misplaced assets
- Ability to associate asset and staff relationship from the arrival at dock to disposure
- Real-time hospital asset and medical equipment tracking for optimizing asset utilization
The principle and utility of this patented technology is simple to use and understand:
- A miniature and low profile RFID ZONER™ tag with temperature, motion and other sensors is attached directly with tamper-destructive adhesive or seal onto each piece of equipment and asset to be monitored and tracked. Staff and security personnel are encouraged to wear the RFID ZONER™ badges. Each RFID ZONER™ tag transmits and communicates to the monitoring RTLS. A grid of real-time locating RFID RELAYER™ readers is installed around the perimeter of the area to be protected. Exception rules based on movement, position, temperature or other sensor data, and who among the authorized personnel is around are used to provide exception reporting in real-time. All data collected may be viewed in synchronization with the IP-video or other CCTV monitoring system. The system provides an alert and alarm well when removed out of operation zone as well as real-time locations of the assets within the monitored areas.
|AVANTE NODAL & RTLS REAL-TIME VISIBILITY FOR CRITICAL MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND ASSETS WITH OPTIONAL VISIBILITY FOR STAFF AND PATIENTS|
|System Configuration||Function & Characteristics|
|RELAYER™-RTLS(For Forming a Real-Time Locating System)|
|Installation and Verification|
|ZONER™-GPID(Optional for General Personnel Badge)|
|ZONER™-SSID(Optional for Visitors & Security Personnel Badge)|
|RELAYER™-Nodal(Optional to provide real-time visibility of “IN-OUT” status by monitoring all access points)|
|TYPICAL HOSPITAL CRITICAL ASSETS RTLS MONITORING SYSTEM COST SCHEDULE|
|i. 300 ASID (For critical medical equipment & assets)||(Call for pricing)|
|ii. 12 RELAYER-RTLS (Monitoring system for 3 floors)||(Call for pricing)|
|iii. Software||(Call for pricing)|
|iv. Installation & Verification||(Call for pricing)|
|BASIC TOTAL SYSTEM COSTS||Less than $60,000|
|v. 300 GPID (For medical staff)||(Call for pricing)|
|vi. 50 SSID (For security staff)||(Call for pricing)|
|vii. 10 RELAYER-Nodal (Access Points)||(Call for pricing)|
|viii. Installation & Verification||(Call for pricing)|
|ADDITIONAL AND OPTIONAL SYSTEM COSTS||Less than $40,000|
|TOTAL FULL VISIBILITY SYSTEM COSTS||Less than $100,000|