Powerful Web-Based Software Solution in Providing On-Demand Assistance Request for Hotel Workers
A user friendly, yet powerful, web-based interface aids ease of use by authorized personnel from anywhere Internet access is available. Concurrent standard and alert reporting to management worldwide is available as desired.
Basic and optional features include:
- Room- based identification beacons room-specific location accuracy
- Status reports of items requiring attention, including battery and sensor status
- Real-time monitoring and tracking starts when the panic button is pressed and ends after a preset amount of time
- Real-time “breadcrumb-trail” of all personnel requesting need help
- Real-time alerts via email, SMS and/or voice, targeted to the appropriate and/or on-duty people for response
- Situations and responses logged. The acknowledging person clears the alert and takes responsibility for resolving the problem and logging the result
- Full historical archives of activity in response to the panic button activation
- Configurable privacy levels are available (i.e. Real-time locating only activated during emergency situations).
- PAVS-600 is designed to integrate seamlessly with PAVS-300 for optional monitoring all entrance in and out traffic and PAVS-100 for positive door and gate access control.
- Exception reports based on movement, position and temperature are used to provide real-time updates on the status of your personnel and assets.
- Panic button events can be viewed in synchronization with IP-video or other CCTV monitoring systems when they exist.
- Real-time alerts for infrastructure exceptions such as low battery, excessive temperature excursion, etc.
AVANTE’s easy-to-use interface is designed to integrate with your existing management systems with web services.
The web-based application software is a platform that facilitate integration with legacy systems using database for its solution.
Video integration to provide real-time immediate focus on the area of interest whenever the panic button of the worker is activated.
Please click on the link above to contact AVANTE for more details and application discussion.