Hotel and Hospitality Industry Service Worker Safety System and Configuration
Providing Security and Safety to the Mostly Female Workers Working Alone in Hotel and Hospitality Environment:
- The key to hotel worker safety is to provide positive response and action whenever a request for help is made.
- Once a request for help is activated, the solution must provide for accurate location of the worker in need of help.
- Near real-time alerts are sent to those responsible within hotel security or management, optionally including police and fire depts.
- Once activated, the security management solution must include total visibility (location, condition and movement) in real-time of the staff in duress.
- AVANTE PAVS- 600, besides providing basic protection with redundancy, may be coupled with video capability in public areas. When an alert is activated this will assist in monitoring the situation in progress and help guide the rescue response.
- When no request for help is activated, the privacy of hotel workers must be protected based on local legal and contractual agreements.
ROOM SENSOR-BASED LOCATION DEVICE:
IP-based communication device that communicates with Zoner badges
- Badge communication starts only when panic button is pressed and a call for help is initiated
- Multiple sensors for redundancy in room detection and system integrity
- Fail-safe design alerts whenever any component needs replacement
- Battery operated with optional
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE )
ZONER-ID BADGE & OPTIONAL ASSET TAG:
- 1. Personnel Security Active RFID Badges or Key Fobs for staff and management
- Optional Sensor Tags for Important Assets
- Summons help by a one second press of the panic button on the staff badge
- Optional automatic alerts when shock, lack of motion or orientation is outside of normal limits
AVANTE ZONER badge carry by the hotel service worker is only active when pressed by the maids and other service workers. This on-demand assistance request provide location specific to the room or area of the corridors