Personnel ZONER Badge & Security
AVANTE CONTAINER TRANSPORT SECURITY SYSTEM AND SERVICES
AVANTE provides web-based 24/7 end-to-end tracking services of cargo using its RFID ZONER™-RELAYER™ container security devices, carrier-based and yard based fixed site communication links and association of personnel badges to provide cargo container visibility and security management:
- Leasing a set of SMART-TRAKKER™ consists of one set of RFID ZONER™-RELAYER™ container security devices (two ZONER™-CTID tags and one RELAYER™-CTOR), three personnel ZONER™-SSID badges and one carrier-based communicator of RELAYER™-CTCR (equipped with GPS, GPRS and SATCOM).
- Optional fixed site installation of networks of nodal and real-time locating system of RELAYER™-RTLS readers along the supply chain.
- Flexible service charges based on scheduled regular reporting and real-time exception reporting. This cost effective supply chain security system and visibility solution does not require capital investment. Return of investment (ROI) in using this patented transport security system is immediate and can be tailored to your specific requirements.
Inland transit is one of the highest risk segments of inter-modal container transportation and security management. Use of ZONER™ RFID personnel badges helps to provide security to staff, material assets and the public in case of tampering with dangerous goods.
The ability of RELAYER readers to monitor RSSI from ZONER tags for any opening of doors and walls of the container and to alert drivers and staff of such event provides unparalleled security and visibility of containers during transit. The same system is also applicable for standard trucking containers. With the optical AVANTE GPS-cellular-satellite communication module to interface with a separate "master" RELAYER reader, real-time positioning, routing and reporting of tampering and exception events can be directly reported to central data centers and management.
AVANTE Intermodal Container Transport Security System Services Include the Critical Access Control and Visibility of all Transportation Workers and Staff
Incorporating the AVANTE "Personnel and Assets Visibility System" ZONER™ RFID badge-tag in the inter-modal supply chain container transport security system and services provides many synergistic benefits that are part of the patent-pending innovations that AVANTE has developed over the last few years.
- End-to-end direct association of personnel involved in the supply chain management from stuffing the box, driving the container to the seaport, pre-loading inspection and loading of the box, any in-transit opening of the container, inspection of cargo upon arriving at the receiving end and inland transit from seaport to the importers.
- The RELAYER™ RFID reader keeps track of all those personnel that have ZONER™ RFID badge-tags that can be used as security access cards in their respective operations.
- If the driver has left the container for any extended period of time during inland transit, such information may be handled immediately.
- Any opening of the container without the presence of properly authorized personnel with appropriate ZONER™ RFID badge-tag is reported immediately for required intervention.